Friday 7 September 2012

Research and Planning - Skin Tutorial

Before

Today in Media I had to learn 'How to Airbrush'. Air-briushing helps to hide the blemishes we have, using Photoshop is a great way to hide them.
Here is a picture of a model, as you can see she has quite a few blemishes.

1) I used the 'Spot Healing Brush Tool' to help get rid of her spots.

2) After that I blurred the whole image by clicking 'Filter' then 'Blur'. I blurred the picture because she had a really shiny face.

3) The image looked quite cartoon like at first after blurring, so I used the 'Opacity' button to help make her look less like a cartoon and more of a model.

4) Now it's time for the fun bit, giving her a makeover! I used the 'Brush Tool' to apply make-up to her eyes, mouth, cheeks and I've even changed her hair and eye colour.

Voila!!

AFTER!!




No comments:

Post a Comment