Tuesday 11 September 2012

Research and Planning - Film Review


Here is a 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2' magazine film review I designed.

1) First I went on to the 'Empire' website and searched for a film review, then I copied and pasted one on to a Word Document.

2) I saved the document to use later. I dragged the image of the character (Harry Potter) which was attached to the review on to my desktop.

3) Then I used the software, 'In Design' (quite like Photoshop but for Word Documents) and then I inserted 3 margins onto my A4 page, which helped to space out my text.

4) I clicked on to 'File', then 'Place', allowing me to insert the film review into the margins.

5) After that I dragged the image from my desktop onto my A4 page and placed it below the text.

6) Then I clicked on the 'Rectangle tool', picked the colour Lilac and covered the whole page. At first the page was opaque but I right clicked and chose 'Text in Front', making the text stand out.

No comments:

Post a Comment