Friday 21 September 2012

Research and Planning - Improved Magazine Cover, Includes Contents Page


Here is my improved magazine cover!
I used my interviewees comments to help me make my magazine better.

I've changed the model from a random women I found on Google to a real student from my College.
I kept to the '3 colour rule', but this time I used green instead of blue because it'll make my magazine cover eye catching for my audience.

I've also changed the title's (College) font from 'Arial Black' to 'Old School', to give it that college theme and I've added some backgrounds to the cover lines so they stand out to the audience, persuading them to read the cover.





This is my Contents page. I thought taking photos of College life would be great to add onto my contents page, because they'll give a good view for the audience to see 'What's happening' and 'What is College life like'.

I also added some brand logo's like 'Costa' and 'Go Ape because they were mentioned on the front cover and inside the magazine. They'll help the audience to know what/ where everything is.










Here are the photos I have taken around college, BUT they weren't included in the magazine.



These photos aren't in my magazine because some of them were either too blurry or they were no longer needed.








 These are the photos I used for my magazine





I used these photos for my magazine cover and contents page because they were much clearer than the others and matched the cover line stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment