Monday 12 November 2012

Research & Planning - SLR Shots


This a shot of the college building without the flash, I quite like it because it's not blurry but I think I could've made t he shot better by moving back a bit.

This is a close-up of some plants, I am not too keen on this photo because it is blurry and out of focus.

Here's another photo of the plants but an extreme close up, I sort of like this photo because the blur gives the plants quality


This is a close up of a poppy, I don't particularly like this photo because the image is too blurry.


Here is a close up of a football table, I like this one because it's not to blurry and bright and it also has detail.


This is a long shot of two people, I think I should've zoomed and used the flash to make this image better.


This is an extreme vlose up of a persons scarlf, I love how the blur effect makes the photo stand out.





Here is a close up of a fire extinguisher, I like this photo because it is clear and not too bright.




This is an extreme close up of the stairs, I love this image because the background is blurred and you can clearly see the detail.

This is a photo of 'Bella' on a calender, I don't like this image because you can see the flash on the paper. 


I prefer this image than the one before, you can see the detail and the photo clearly.


This is a close up of my ring, I love this image because it is clear and I like how the flash views the ring.





No comments:

Post a Comment