Monday 5 November 2012

Research and Planning - Front Cover & Contents Page


Front Cover

Here is my improved Front Cover, I have used my target audiences improvements and opinons on how to make my cover look better.

I have added some colour to make the masthead, cover lines and sell lines stand out. I have also made the barcode more bolder as it was just the word 'barcode' written instead of an actual barcode on the old draft.


Contents Page

This is my improved contents page, again I have added some colour to it to make it stand out and to also help me with what colours to use for when I design the real thing.

I have used colours purple, pink and black because these colours suggested that these colours were more suited for pop.

I have added more pictures of celebrities, these will grab the readers attention when they see their favourite celebrity inside e.g. Justin Bieber.

No comments:

Post a Comment