Sunday 17 February 2013

Research & Planning - My Album Cover

Used an Image of Model 1, she is wearing a different outfit and her hair is also different to her past photos, which are in my magazine. This model is new Popstar, and my magazine is interviewing her and also promoting her first album which is about love.


I have used a basic photo to use for my CD Cover


I went on Photoshop and made a 12 x 12 cm template for my album. I cut out the background behind the model to a plain white.


Then I changed the images colour to black & White


Add finally i added on some text, the white text will make the models popstar name stand out and i've used red on the name of the album to tell the readers what the album is called and to also symbolize love, which is theme of this CD.

No comments:

Post a Comment