Thursday 24 January 2013

Research & Planning - Notes For Making My Music Magazine

Here are my notes I made before creating my music magazines, Some are done on paper and some are done on my iPhone.
Some ideal Pop artists for my models e.g their style, music, life stories etc.


Using this questionnaire helped me to find out what people find in a pop magazine.

These notes are about thinking what to put in a magazine, what fonts to use, colour scheme etc.
These are about again about how to present the magazine but this us about understanding and awareness.
This was planned while I was improving my contents page for the third time, using transparent columns, more photos etc.

These are some ideas for improving my double page spread, Photos in backgrounds, using a union jack as a background etc.

 This is a list of fonts i wanted/have used for my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment